JASPER Re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L DOHC Engine now available at The Auto Repair Place in Boulder
Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured products, announces the availability of its re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available in exchange for the following 2006-2011 vehicles: Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, X-terra
This re-manufactured JASPER engine offers several advantages:
• Redesigned JASPER piston with a graphite coating to help prevent dry start-up and piston scuffing.
• Installation of plasma Moly rings which have higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear.
• Installation of Viton valve stem seals which have an increased resistance to heat, oil additives, and abrasion.
• MLS Head Gasket: Multi-layer steel head gasket is installed to reduce head gasket failure.
• 100% installation of updated NEW cam gear chains and chain tensioners to prevent upper chain noise.
• 100% installation of NEW water pump to prevent coolant leaks in the timing cover.
• 100% supplied NEW oil cooler gasket to assist in installation and the reduction of oil leaks.
• 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves for improved heat resistance and the reduction of valve guide wear.
• 100% testing of camshaft actuators.
• Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability
The JASPER re-manufactured VQ40DE engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Call The Auto Repair Place in Boulder today for more information on quality JASPER Engine options to fit your needs.
Thank you for visiting The Auto Repair Place in Boulder, CO. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.